We empower our residents through a strong support structure that complements the Life and Career Skills program. Each client's structure is customized to fit her goals toward freedom and independence.
Our support include:
- Mentors & Advisors
- Support group(s) attendance (required)
- Community resource referrals – Food and nutrition assistance, anger management, medical & mental health, parenting, job skill training, Government resources, and more
- Self-esteem building work shops
- Acknowledgement of accomplishments – Includes daily reinforcement and an annual event to honor the women who have successfully completed the program
- Aftercare – Continued access to services and support from MOMA’s house team after completing the program